ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2011-12 > 1325094903

From: Stella Stanger <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Writing a novel based on a murder in the family
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 09:55:03 -0800

Hi, I would imagine a 12 year old girl could wield an ax. Perhaps
depending on the size of the ax - but a 12 year old is almost adult -
and depending on her size - strength - and anger at the time.
anything is possible.
That is a time of the beginning of raging hormones . also depends on
the situation - was she ill treated ? or shielding herself and
others from danger ?
Who was the person injured ? Why was the mother sent to an asylum -
because of shock of the situation ?
Who sent the children , boys to Ontario - girls to Nebraska - ? and
never allowed to meet ? Perhaps so that they could not compare situation ? -
Now I won't sleep till I know the answer
Cheers, Stella