ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2011-11 > 1322612119

From: Stella Stanger <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Robert James McCartney May 6 1954.dcd
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:15:19 -0800

Ontario Cemetery Finding Aid - allows a search of Cemeteries in
Ontario - If transcribed - will show the name of the deceased eg.\
Name: McCARTNEY, Robert J.
Cemetery : CROWN.
County: Wellington.
Township: Puslinch.
Reference:4372 - you can contact them for information. Probably a
small fee for service.
With the name of the Cemetery you could also contact them .
http://www.crowncemetery.ca/

http://lostcemeteries.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-post.html
http://lostcemeteries.blogspot.com/2011/03/methodist-cemetery-aka-morrows.html
Cheers, Stella