ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2011-11 > 1321825667

From: Janice <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] McDOUGALL Family in Ops
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:47:47 -0500

Here is one family in Victoria County, Eldon twp They had a daughter
Margaret who died at 28--from a tree in Ancestery
Owner:" malcolmr_campbellAngus McDougall
Birth 15 JAN 1823 in Grasdale, Oa, Islay, Scotland (date per info from 1901
census)
Death 15 JUN 1905 in (handwritten copy of Cemetary transcript says date is
6/5/1905 aged 82 yrs.

1823
15 Jan

Birth
Grasdale, Oa, Islay, Scotland (date per info from 1901 census)

5 source citations

1824
31 May
Age: 1

Christening
Islay Argylshire, Scotland

5 source citations

1849
7 Mar
Age: 26

Marriage to Mary Campbell
Eldon Twp., Victoria Co., Ontario, Canada; witnesses at the wedding
were John Smith and John Morrison per Rev. MacMurchy records

2 source citations

1905
15 Jun
Age: 82

Death
(handwritten copy of Cemetary transcript says date is 6/5/1905 aged
82 yrs.

5 source citations

Comments
No comments have been added yet.
Add a comment
Family Members
Parents

Peter "Angus" (King of Egypt) McDOUGALL 1780 - 1869
Margaret McCUAIG 1794 - 1869

Show siblings
Spouse & Children

Mary Campbell 1824 - 1898

Peter A. McDougall 1850 -
Mary Ann McDougall 1850 - 1861
Flora McDougall 1852 - 1870
Robert McDougall 1854 -
Angus McDougall 1855 - 1905
Christina McDougall 1857 -
Ann McDougall 1859 -
Alexander McDougall 1862 -
Margaret McDougall 1864 - 1892
William McDougall 1865 - 1891
Catherine McDougall 1867 -
John A. McDougall 1869 - 1901
Mary Ann McDougall 1873 -
George W. McDougall 1882 -
Sophia M. McDougall 1884 -

Margaret McDougall
Birth ABT 1864 in Ontario, Canada; Info from the 1881 census lists birth
year as 1865/66
Death 18 AUG 1892 in aged 28 yrs. per Old Stone Church Cemetary (O-C1); died
of "Erysipela" after 1 mo. per Dr. Grant

Cheers
Janice