ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2011-06 > 1308244571

From: Pat Turner <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Availability of a Death Certificate
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:16:11 -0400

Hi Wendy
Alexander's death does not appear to be registered. If you know where in
Scotland he was born, your best bet might be to search for his baptism on
www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk. This is a pay site so you will need to buy
credits but the baptism should show parents' names. There was an Alexander
Warnock baptized in 1800 but I don't have any credits so I couldn't look at
the image for you. Do you know if he married in Scotland and the wife's
name? If so, you could search for his marriage on scotlandspeople as well -
parent's would definitely be there.

Good Luck!