ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2011-04 > 1302276956

From: Marg McFarlane <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Skog /Skoog
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 09:35:56 -0600

Hi Diane:

Can't remember if I sent this or not re the son:

U.S. Naturalization Record Indexes, 1791-1992 (Indexed in World
Archives Project)

Name: Conrad (Konrad) Skoog
Address: 19 Sedgwick Street, Chicago
Birth Date: 20 Sep 1879
Birth Place: Sweden; Norway
Age at event: 25
Court District: Superior County, Chicago, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa
Arrived at Boston, Mass August 3, 1894
Naturalized: 7 Oct 1904
Certificate No. or Volume & Page: Volume 2, page 172 minor
Witnesses: B. A. Nelson, 149 Sedgwick Street, & John L. Skoog, 296 Orleans St.

Boston Passenger and Crew Lists, 1820-1943

Name: (Conrad) Konrad Skog, male, single, seaman
Arrival Date: Jun 30, 1900, sailed June 19 from Liverpool
Age: 20
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1880
Gender: Male
Nationality: USA
Destination: Boston, going home
Resident of Boston for 5 years
Port of Departure: Liverpool, England
Ship Name: Ultonia
Port of Arrival: Boston, Massachusetts
Last Residence: Gothenburg

Massachusetts Vital Records search, bottom of info page:

http://www.sec.state.ma.us/arc/arcsrch/VitalRecordsSearchContents.html

Marg