ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2011-02 > 1298248745

From: Stella Stanger <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Donald TOLMIE died Oct. 2, 1879
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:39:05 -0800

Hi, Perhaps the following Glengarry GenWeb may prove helpful
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~onglenga/

Scroll down to Kenyon
http://www.archives.gov.on.ca/english/archival-records/interloan/cemetery-glengarry.aspx
http://www.archives.gov.on.ca/english/archival-records/index-from-a-distance.aspx

A death at age 106 - would have been astounding
in that time frame. Perhaps there was also a news story