ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2011-01 > 1295075652

From: Marg McFarlane <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Gillan
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 00:14:12 -0700

Hi:

The Robert Gillan, wife Grace, kids Mabel & Charles, family that you
found on the 1881 census is NOT the same Robert Gillan family that you
found on the 1891 census in Muskoka. Robert & Grace and kids moved to
Minnesota and are enumerated on the census there in Duluth, MN. There
were 2 Robert Gillan/Gillen, note spelling, families. One married
Grace and the other married Eva Marie Adams.

Ontario, Canada Births, 1869-1911

Muskoka District, Division of Monck

Name: Mabel Gillen