ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2011-01 > 1294406624

From: Gerry Mattinson <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] re obituary in Whig-Standard
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 05:23:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello Liz,

Another thought on the Whig-Standard obituary:
Maybe the death was not reported in the obituary section.  Instead, it may have been a news item (such as an automobile accident or house fire).  If you cannot get help from the Whig-Standard staff, then try the Dec 14 issue again, but look at every page.

Gerry