ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2010-12 > 1293461296

From: "Dawn Hicks" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Penrose
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:48:16 -0500

Hi Sher,
I have a Penrose family who married one of my cousins (1st. cousin twice
removed). His name was Thomas Emlen PENROSE born 1876 in Iowa. In 1922 he
is in LA, where he died in 1947. He married Louie Florence SHERK ( my cuz
as above)
Thomas' parents were William w. & Mary J. (Smith) PENROSE.

Any connection?

Dawn

Message: 1