ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2010-12 > 1291855478

From: Olive Tree Genealogy <>
Subject: [ONTARIO] CORRECTION re Terrific Seminar with Elizabeth Shown Millsin Toronto!
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 19:44:38 -0500

Hi everyone

Apparently the URL in the press release I was sent is incorrect. The correct
URL is http://ocapg.org.

Following is the original announcement with the corrected URL
*****

The Ontario Chapter of the Association of Professional Genealogists and the
Canadiana Department, North York Central Library [Toronto Public Library]
proudly present on 2 April 2011:

Advanced Genealogical Skills: A Seminar with Elizabeth Shown Mills

Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FASG, FNGS, FUGA, has been described as "the
person who has had the greatest impact on genealogy in the post-Roots era."
We are pleased to welcome this prominent educator and popular speaker. She
will conduct a day-long seminar on advanced genealogical techniques and
research methodology for experienced genealogists and serious family
historians.

Date/Time: 2 April 2011 – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Place: Auditorium, 2nd Floor, North York Central Library, 5120 Yonge St.,
Toronto.

Cost: $45 public admission, $20 OCAPG members.

Registration: Online beginning 15 January 2011.

Check our website for more information: http://ocapg.org.

--
Follow my genealogy updates on Twitter
http://twitter.com/LorineMS