ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2010-09 > 1285466219

From: "Brian Gilchrist" <>
Subject: [ONTARIO] Park's of Newmarket
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:57:07 -0400

Janet: Newmarket cemetery can not be easily walked ... it is a substantial
size.

Just one comment. Are you sure about the Richard GREEN Park married to
Margaret Abercrombie in 1897? In checking the registration it is Richard
GRAHAM Park son of Thomas Park and Catherine GRAHAM.

This is further complicated by the name Richard Park also shows up in
Newmarket cemetery on OCFA.

So my question is are there two Richard G. Park's?

Cheers!
J. Brian Gilchrist