ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2010-08 > 1282194198

From: Catt <>
Subject: [ONTARIO] Thomas Parker marr. Ann, both English?,of USA to Scarborough, York East, Ontario, Canada.
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 01:03:18 -0400

I think this Thomas Parker or his ancestor of English ancestry, may have lived in the USA, maybe Michigan or New
York, before coming to Scarborough, York East, Ontario, Canada.

These are grand parents of mine, and I would like to know their previous ancestry.

I would appreciate your help.

Are there descendants out there reading this?

Thomas and Ann ? Parker had many children with some dying while young.
Sons: Thomas, Albert Parker who started Parker Cleaners, John Parker, Charles Parker, Robert Parker and others.
Catt

This thread: