ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2010-06 > 1276979209

From: "Ellen Murray" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Help needed
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:26:49 -0400

Fiona, do you have this marriage for Robert & Harriett?

last one....
Page 183, return 175: by Rev James Preston, Wesleyan Methodist

Elizah M TURNER, 24, England, Toronto, s/o Thomas W TURNER & Catherine
BIBBY, married Sarah A DONOGHUE, 21, United States, Toronto, d/o Jas
DONOGHUE & Martha BERRY, witn: George GRIFFIN of Toronto, 30 Jan 1864.

Edward LEADLEY, 25, Canada, Toronto, s/o Henry LEADLEY & Mary RICHARDSON,
married Elizabeth B UMNY, 22, England, Toronto, d/o John UMNY & Elizth
KENDAL, witn: George LEADLEY of Toronto, 17 Feb 1864.

George HALKER, 26, Scotland, Thorold, s/o John HALKER & Mary A GRANT,
married Charlotte ELVIS, 22, England, Thorold, d/o William ELLIS & Sarah
WHITELY, witn: George GIBSON of Toronto, 11 Mar 1864.

William CHETTLE, 24, England, Toronto, s/o William CHETTLE & Mary OAKES,
married Lydia NEWBERRY, 20, Canada, York Twp, d/o Jas NEWBERRY & Hannah
COOK, witn: Jas NEWBERRY of York Twp, 09 Apr 1864.

Robert Baron BRAIK, 31, Scotland, Toronto, s/o Peter BRAIK & Catherine
DAVIDSON, married Harriet A SMTIH, 24, Canada, Toronto, d/o Leeman SMITH &
Mary CAMPBELL, witn: Ebenezer HOLMES of Hamilton, 14 Apr 1864.