ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2010-05 > 1273322831

From: "gslemp" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] SWITZERs
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 06:47:11 -0600

Thank you Barb,
Yes you're exactly right. I had all the info on Richard & Eliza but didnt
have the info on Eliza's children by the first marriage. Thank you for that.
I just thought if someone could tell me what newspapers where in business at
the time of Richards death..there would probably be an obituary.
I suppose the [place to contact would be the Historical Society in that area
and ask them my question.
Richard & Eliza had two sons: John who married Margaret Cowan ( my
grandmother's aunt) and Andrew.
I'm just not clear on who Henry Switzer was?

Thanks for contacting me. I appreciate the info.
Gladys in Alberta