ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2010-04 > 1270652797

From: "Joanna Waugh" <>
Subject: [ONTARIO] Jacob Fountain
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:18:04 -0400

Hello Dee,
Here is some more about the Godfrey line. You may get an idea where to look for
Joseph Fountain's marriage record. To follow the Godfrey line, see the Hales
tree on the Ancestry Public Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/15978556/person/345066913

The Godfrey family were in Haldimand Twp Northumberland County early and the
Darlington Clarke Twps. This tree shows census records from 1811 - 1825.

It also shows another Fountain that married a Godfrey - David Godfrey m Mary
Hannah Fountain.

Joanna Waugh

This thread: