ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2010-01 > 1262534481

From: Jackie Serna <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] ROBINS/ROBBINS family Oxford County Ontario
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:01:21 -0500

Hi Ann, it appears Levi was born in Ontario, Canada

Name: Levi Robins
Death Date: 3 Dec 1912
Death Location: Oxford Lot 21 Conc 9 East Nissouri
Gender: Male, Farmer, Widow
Estimated birth year: abt 1829
Birth Location: Ontario, Canada

Name: Wilbur Harrison Robins
Death Date: 4 Apr 1922
Death Location: Oxford Lot 21 Conc 9
Gender: Male
Estimated birth year: Jul 2 1869
Birth Location: Ont
Parents: Levi Robins and Mylinda Purdy both born Ontario
Informant daughter Lily May Robins....buried Kintore

Not related but have access to some Ontario records. There is more info
if you require.

Jackie