ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2010-01 > 1262512204

From: "Betty" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] ADMIN TIPS: List mail not getting ... (Boards?)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 04:50:04 -0500

Hi Lorine,

I found out last month that there has been a small problem with the Lists
for a couple of months. I discovered this, when I saw a posting of mine
on a Maine List which I made in mid-October which showed up on the List in
mid-December. And the same week I saw people on other Lists mentioning a
similar problem. I did e-mail the Help Desk about this. I think
they responded but I don't remember what they said.

Also, I hope you don't mind my mentioning that I just started up 2 new
Boards. I've been wanting to start up a new Board to go along with my
CAN-USA-Migration List for a long time. Last month I finally decided to
request one, but the Help Desk decided to split it into 2 Boards. They
are found under the "Immigration and Emigration" category, and there is now
one for CAN to USA and one for USA to CAN.

www.rootsweb.com

*** If no one else wants to volunteer to be the Administrator of these
brand-new Boards, I will volunteer during this week. I became an Admin
for a List for the first time 3+ yrs. ago, but I've never administered a
Board before. Thank you for letting me mention this.

Betty (near Lowell, MA, USA)

(on Lists for 8 yrs., now an Administrator for 8 Lists)

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

(Also started up a new List last year, which is not yet active:
LAURENTIDES ) (KERR, HENDERSON there)