ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-12 > 1260894901

From: "Leslie" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Posting
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:35:01 -0500

My folks hail from Renfrewshire, with the accent, many names were misspelled
here in the New Country, I have Sutherlands, Carswells/Cerswells, McKnights,
McBeath/McBeth, etc. so I could use your help if you know any of them with a
different spelling. Most of these folks left Scotland early and went to
Ireland, then from Donegal came to Canada.

Leslie