ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-11 > 1257406262

From: "Don Lott" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] A look up please?
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 02:31:02 -0500

Ontario Death Registration- 028540
County of Wellington ; Division of Nichol
Dunn, James P. / Male / Date- July 10, 1903 / Age- 67 7/12 / Residence- Lot
18, Con. 15 / Occ.- Retired Farmer / Married / Born- Ireland / Cause-
Phemonian / Physician- Dr. Armstrong / Religion- Methodist / Informant-
Dunn, Mrs. James P. / Registered- July 12, 1903

(Indexed on Ancestry as James P. Durun, however it is clearly Dunn)