ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-09 > 1252795932

From: Jackie Serna <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] William Small, Lived in Toronto 1918
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:52:12 -0400

Hi Colleen, how 'bout this one?

Name: William Small
Arrival Date: 6 Sep 1915
Age: 38 single bookkeeper last permanent address 255 Jarvis St Toronto
, Ontario
Birth Date: abt 1877
Birthplace: Glasgow
Birth Country: Scotland arrived Montreal Jul 1908 SS Ionian
Gender: Male
Race/Nationality: Scotch (Scotish)
Port of Arrival: Lewiston, New York, USA going to Niagara Falls NY
Departure Contact: Brother James Westmount PQ
Record has photo?: No 5'7" Med Complexion, brown hair, blue eyes

Jackie