ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-09 > 1252769753

Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] William Small, Lived in Toronto 1918
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 15:35:53 +0000

Hi,

Yes, the William Small I am looking for was born in Glasgow 21 April 1875. :e was a clerk or a salesman, the son of David Small and Christina Ryland. His brother James a music teacher (and ;ames' wife Margaretta) lived in Montreal until I think 1954 when he died and his sister Christine a stenographer lived in Montreal until she died in I think 1960. (I don't have my notes in front of me.)

Hope this gives you what you need to identify him.

I have Ancestry, but I didn't know they had death registrations. If he is not found there, are there any indexes for post-1934?

Thanks,

Colleen