ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-08 > 1250170462

From: "D O'" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] new family names
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:34:22 +0000

Without first names or approximate dates it is difficult to offer any help to you for finding family connections to the names you list. For instance, the LDS 1881 Census for York (Toronto) shows the number of people with these names (and variations) as:

ASKIN - 7

BLAIN - 29

CARROLL/Caroll - 113

CROSS - 48