ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-07 > 1248636169

From: Marg McFarlane <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Hugh Robert McNAIR 1890 Kingston
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 13:22:49 -0600

Hi:

I looked for an Ontario birth reg for him but found nothing + or - 5 years,
or by searching just by given name, no surname, searching anywhere in
Ontario, etc.

I found his WWI draft reg & a passenger list, both saying born at Kingston,
ON. His birth may never have been registered, as sometimes happened.

Or perhaps someone else will have better luck locating a registration.

Do you know his parents' names?

Marg in Sunny Alberta

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 2:31 AM, <