ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-07 > 1248558785

Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Free BMD in England
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:53:05 EDT

One more hint, in addition to the excellent information below. At
familysearch.org, you can find births, marriages and deaths via their igi search.
The baptisms (christenings?) in the igi often correlate with the free bmd,
as do some of the marriages and deaths in other files at familysearch.org.
Not ALWAYS exactly the same, but I've been able to find a lot of my
family that way.

Nancy

In a message dated 7/25/2009 3:26:41 PM Central Daylight Time,