ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-07 > 1246723039

From: Bob Neil <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Ancestry look up
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 11:57:19 -0400

D O' wrote:
> Have you seen these Lenover?
>

> http://www.islandnet.com/ocfa/search.php
>

> Benjamin and Harriet appear to be buried together in a cemetery of their name in Howard Township.

Thanks,

Yes, I have. They were Benjamin P. Lenover & Harriett Arnold. They are
the only stone in a cemetery called Lenover Cemetery which was on their
home farm. I have all the Kent Co. Cemetery transcriptions from the OCFA
but I can find none for anyone buried 1897. Possibly there is no stone
but I thought if I had a first name I might find a newspaper article or
some other hint which might give a burial spot.

--
Bob
===

This thread: