ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-05 > 1243113997

From: "Kevin & Nancy Caldwell" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Birth Date Calculator
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:27:17 -0500

Hi Dave,

After putting a date through the calculations, with today's date (a reverse
guess & try), I can see what you mean. It added 10 days.

Regarding exact dates in genealogy, with some people I have 3 exact
birthdates.......birth registration (given by friend of family), family
records and death registration----all gave different birthdates. I would
assume the birth registration was the right one, but if given by someone on
the best of their knowledge, who's to say that is right either? I usually
just pick one, and have the others in my notes with sources-------

Nancy