ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-04 > 1240335171

From: "Dee Sager" <>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:32:51 -0500

Oft times, if you place your order by telephone, they will give you a
special rate. Especially if you have been a member for a longer period of
time. But, - it seems that you must ask for it.

Dee
=======================

I just sub to world delux and there was no sale that I could see.

Robin

Surname Research
Ontario:Bunn,Killick,Sackrider and VanBelleghem
England:Killick,Killik and other varients.
Scotland:Cameron,Gibson,MacKay and Munro
Armenian:Bancian?,Humpartzoomian(or alternative spelling), Jamgochian and
Torosian
Trinidad: Barradas,Munro

Friendship is a gift. Its not something you have to be grateful for.
Its just something nice to return.