ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-02 > 1235517942

From: Stella Stanger <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Barnardo Home Children Database
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:25:42 -0800

Hi Bonnie, Such strange happenings. Yesterday - when I searched - I
picked up only 2 SWAINE children - both boys -
Not much of anything else
Today - found
Jane SWAINE = As well as an entire list or children who arrived in
1899 - aboard the same ship
Arawa.
Yesterday I sent url - re Home children. - from Waterloo University
Has contact information - re Barnardo's et al
and much other information.
Cheers, Stella