ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-02 > 1233960452

From: "D O'" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] 1891 Census --Clark ,Robert--Correction
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 22:47:32 +0000

Hello Rae:

Did you know that you can make a "comment" with respect to the correction on Ancestry? You might have to give a reference to another Census for verification. When you reach the index page click on View Record from left margin and you'll see the reference to the "comments".

Cheers!
Doreen
====== > Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 15:33:28 -0600> From: > To: > Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] 1891 Census --Clark ,Robert--Correction> > Hi Listers,> I as the gr.gr.grandaughter of Robert and Jane Clark must advise of an enumeration mistake which this is the only way I know of correcting for it other researchers. Robert,Jane,Eli,Martin and James are down as last name Robert not Clark as it should be. Robert and Jane's son John is enumerated as Clarke ,John so it was confusing finding the rest of the family until I looked in the Ont.Gen.Soc. site and found out that their neighbours were the Stephen McQuaig family. Upon locating this family then I find Robert and Jane Clark family misenumerated as Robert,Clark. > Thank-you for your time and the help others have given me over the years.> > Rae in Sask.> > ***********> Search Ontario Genealogy & Resources at http://olivetreegenealogy.com/can/ont/>; -------------------------------> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message
How fun is this? IMing with Windows Live Messenger just got better.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/messenger.aspx

This thread: