ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2009-01 > 1231536192

From: "Dave Ingram" <>
Subject: [ONTARIO] Searching for Obituary - R.H.Ingram
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:23:12 -0800

I would appreciate any help in finding an obituary, hopefully showing cause of death, of my brother Robert H. Ingram, born 1920 in Peterborough Ont.

He died in Penetanguishene in 2007 and may be buried in the Ingram family plot with our parents and his wife in Little Lake Cemetery in Peterborough.

Thank you,

Dave Ingram

MY GENEALOGY WEBPAGES: >>>>>UPDATED 08 JANUARY 2009
Note * - SEARCHABLE SURNAME DATABASES
http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=713
http://www.gencircles.com/users/daveingram/4
No information is shown online for individuals who could still be living for protection of privacy.

MY GENEALOGY WEBPAGES: >>>>>UPDATED 08 JANUARY 2009
Note * - SEARCHABLE SURNAME DATABASES
http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=713
http://www.gencircles.com/users/daveingram/4
No information is shown online for individuals who could still be living for protection of privacy.

This thread: