ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-10 > 1225314030

Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] First Posting
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:00:30 EDT

Dear Leslie,

I have one or two MCKNIGHTS that I acquired because they married Nicols. I
have MARY ANN MCKNIGHT who married DAVID NICOL in Essa February 14, 1855.
She was the daughter of JAMES MCKNIGHT and MARY IRWIN.

I also have a PETER NCIOL who married MARGARET MCKNIGHT about 1860 in
Beverly Township, Ontario.. MARGARET was the daughter of JAMES MCKNIGHT and SARAH
UNKNOWN.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

Penny

Penny Nicol James
Katy, Texas

In a message dated 10/29/2008 12:05:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,