ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-10 > 1223779513

From: "Don Krieger" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] PALMATER
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:45:13 -0400

Eve and Don Krieger

Dear Tish,

Our site may be helpful in your search:
http://directory.evendon.com

Set the SEARCH SELECTOR to "International - Canada" to search all of our
Canada Directories and Gazetteer's at once.

Both Lawrie and Palmater appear in the books. Good luck in your search.

Don

Pittsburgh, PA
http://www.evendon.com

Everything on our site is free and permanent. Loading is very fast.
Each page includes a highlighted copy/paste link which you can use for easy
online citation.
Please support us by letting others know about our site