ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-08 > 1219453557

From: "sharon macvicar" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Finding Living Descendants - Suggestions?
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:05:40 -0400

Hi Caz
My name is Sharon and I am going to St. Catharines my home town on Sept. 1.
If you would like while I am there I could check out the paper for you if
you were to give me the names and info you wish to get.
I could check the library to if I get the chance
Even though I would do this for you, you can still check out the lists, just
in case some one comes up with something I cant.
Let me know and I would be happy to do this.
I will be back on Sept 25 but if you give me you email I will try to get it
to you before I get home.
Sharon
ps. the listers here and other sites have been really helpful to me so now
is the time for me to do something in return.