ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-08 > 1219442135

From: Stella Stanger <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Finding Living Descendants - Suggestions?
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:55:35 -0700

Hi Caz,
Perhaps posting the Surname of the family may be helpful. - There may
be persons on this list - who are family connected - or have access
to - or may offer to research in the area.
This site covers all Ontario - People move about -family members may
no longer be in the location .

Do you know if any of the family members have passed away?
Obituaries - may show the names and locations of other family members.

The following Mail List may be helpful

Posting to message Board may also be helpful. You will only receive
messages in response to your individual interests.

St.Catharines Public Library

Cheers, Stella