ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-08 > 1219442135

From: Stella Stanger <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Finding Living Descendants - Suggestions?
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:55:35 -0700

Hi Caz,
Perhaps posting the Surname of the family may be helpful. - There may
be persons on this list - who are family connected - or have access
to - or may offer to research in the area.
This site covers all Ontario - People move about -family members may
no longer be in the location .

Do you know if any of the family members have passed away?
Obituaries - may show the names and locations of other family members.

The following Mail List may be helpful
http://lists.rootsweb.ancestry.com/index/intl/CAN/CAN-ONT-WELLAND.html
http://lists.rootsweb.ancestry.com/index/intl/CAN/CA-ONT-CEMETERIES.html

Posting to message Board may also be helpful. You will only receive
messages in response to your individual interests.
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.canada.ontario/mb.ashx

St.Catharines Public Library
http://www.stcatharines.library.on.ca/content/genealogy

Cheers, Stella