ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-08 > 1219437807

From: "D O'" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Finding Living Descendants - Suggestions?
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:43:27 +0000

Yes Steve - Thanksgiving Day is not far away and if you send the family a card to wish them a happy Thanksgiving you can include some info on your family and how it connects with theirs and that you would like to meet with them. You may get no replies, but you may also get a good reply. Most importantly make sure you indicate that your interest is in genealogy only. Give them your phone number and let them call you.

Cheers!
Doreen
=========
*