ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-06 > 1214179195

From: "Olive Tree Genealogy" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Obituary request
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:59:55 -0400

I don't think the Midland Library has a microfilm reader
anymore. The Huronia Museum has one, and they have all the
old newspapers on film so you might have better luck there.

But you would probably have the best luck if you contact
the Simcoe Co. Archives. They have newspapers, indexes to
newspapers etc on hand

http://www.olivetreegenealogy.com/can/ont/simcoe/

Lorine

On 21 Jun 2008 at 14:56, Chris N wrote:

> Hi Pat,
>
> Have you tried emailing the Midland Library to see if they
> could look that obit up for you being as you are in BC.
> Never know unless you ask them. Contact Us...
>
> By Mail
> Midland Public Library
> 320 King Street
> Midland, Ontario, Canada
> L4R 3M6
>
> By Phone or Fax
> You can also telephone us at (705) 526-4216 or
> fax us at (705) 526-1474
>
> By Email
> Question / comments can also be sent to
>

> Hugs,
> Chris

-- Lorine McGinnis Schulze

* Olive Tree Genealogy (Ships Passenger Lists)
http://olivetreegenealogy.com/
* Naturalization Records
http://naturalizationrecords.com/
* Images of Ships Lists