ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-06 > 1214022437

From: "D O'" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Obituary request - Harriet BELL
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 04:27:17 +0000

I looked at the 1881 UK Census and found a Thomas Corbell, but there were no children with him and Harriet would only have been about 12 - perhaps she was working elsewhere at that age though. However a search for Harriet Corbell didn't show anything.See: www.familysearch.org for the Census There are two Harriet Bell noted in OCFA (Ontario Cemetery Finding Aid) but neither give a reference to when the person died. You would have to write to them, give the details you know and ask if they have any additional info.........

BELL
Harriet
Vasey Union
Simcoe
Medonte/Tay

BELL
Harriet
Rich Hill United
Simcoe
Tecumseth

Her son, who was informant on the death registration is as follows on OCFA:

BELL
Thomas E.
Mt Pleasant, Bradford
Simcoe
Gwillimbury West
I hope this helps. A Google search or Canada411 will help you find the addresses.

Doreen
=====> From: > To: > Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:01:04 -0700> Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Obituary request - Harriet BELL> > > Thank you so very much D O', that is the registration I needed. Perhaps > there is no obituary. I had hoped that it would show the cemetery.> > I sure thank you!> > Tish > > > ***********> Search Ontario Genealogy & Resources at http://olivetreegenealogy.com/can/ont/>; -------------------------------> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message
Try Chicktionary, a game that tests how many words you can form from the letters given. Find this and more puzzles at Live Search Games!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/207

This thread: