ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-03 > 1206812939

From: "Don Krieger" <>
Subject: [ONTARIO] Zooming Images
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:48:59 -0400

Dear Barbara,

Each book automatically starts in the "slideshow" mode. The pictures are
shrunken and that 1928 Detroit City is particularly problematic. Notice the
"STOP" button in the right side window where the page images show. Click on
that to stop the slideshow and expand the picture to full size. I made sure
that the images are large enough to read although some of us need a
magnifier.

Don