ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-03 > 1206282005

From: "D O'" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] More advice - PATTERSON Search
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:20:05 +0000

I haven't heard of "Chittie" but I have heard of "Chettie" and quite recently too.

As a commercial trader/traveller it is possible that Joseph took his young family along with him, or they had moved out of Province for awhile. It is also possible that if Chettie had been ill, she may have been in a hospital/sanitorium which would explain her absence. Or both of these might have happened to explain not being included in 1901 Census.

Ontario, Canada Births, 1869-1909 - Registration No. 036802
about Thomas Summer (sic) Patterson
Name: Thomas Summer Patterson