ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-01 > 1201559315

Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] St Thomas Census 1881 - need image and LDS
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:28:35 EST

In case no one has replied, here's the LDS volunteer link:

in Livonia

In a message dated 1/28/2008 2:07:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Hi Lorine

I wish I could help you. I understand that this census is now available to
transcribe as a volunteer through the LDS. However, it can't be reached
through the usual famsearch website. Does anyone know the correct website
address and the rigmarole (password entry, etc) for becoming a volunteer? I
tried once and ended up completely confused.