ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-01 > 1199558393

From: "Pat Jeffs" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Thorne in Cornwall need help
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 18:39:53 -0000

Wadebridge, Cornwall, England

/cheers

Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:] On
Behalf Of Marg McFarlane
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 5:47 PM

Hi:

I assume you mean she was born in Cornwall, England, not Cornwall, Stormont
County, Ontario?

Handwriting very difficult to read:

Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1857-1924

Name: Beatrice Thorne, spinster, Brethren Church Birth Place: Wadebordy or
Wadenbrige>???, Eng
Age: 28
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1879
Father Name: Walter Thorne
Mother Name: Ellen Box or Post??
Spouse Name: Frederick Setchell, bachelor, Brethren church Spouse's Age: 28
Spouse Estimated Birth Year: abt 1879 Spouse Birth Place: Sharon PA USA
Spouse Father Name: Jas Setchell Spouse Mother Name: Annie Cavanagh Marriage
Date: 23 Jul 1907 Marriage Place: Algoma District Marriage County: Algoma
Family History Library Microfilm: MS940_12 Reg. #Second page is not in
order behind this first one. Go to your local LDS family history centre to
search for this second page.

1901 and 1911 Canada census index www.automatedgenealogy.com

Marg