ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-01 > 1199554844

From: Marg McFarlane <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Thorne in Cornwall need help
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 10:46:37 -0700

Hi:

I assume you mean she was born in Cornwall, England, not Cornwall,
Stormont County, Ontario?

Handwriting very difficult to read:

Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1857-1924

Name: Beatrice Thorne, spinster, Brethren Church
Birth Place: Wadebordy or Wadenbrige>???, Eng
Age: 28
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1879
Father Name: Walter Thorne
Mother Name: Ellen Box or Post??
Spouse Name: Frederick Setchell, bachelor, Brethren church
Spouse's Age: 28
Spouse Estimated Birth Year: abt 1879
Spouse Birth Place: Sharon PA USA
Spouse Father Name: Jas Setchell
Spouse Mother Name: Annie Cavanagh
Marriage Date: 23 Jul 1907
Marriage Place: Algoma District
Marriage County: Algoma
Family History Library Microfilm: MS940_12 Reg. #Second page is not in
order behind this first one. Go to your local LDS family history centre
to search for this second page.

1901 and 1911 Canada census index www.automatedgenealogy.com

Marg