ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-09 > 1190600780

From: "D O'" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] William H. McLeod and Margaret Ann Shaw
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 02:26:20 +0000

1881 Canada Census - Household: McLEOD

Name Marital Status Gender Ethnic Origin Age Birthplace Occupation Religion
WILLIAM MCLEOD M Male Scottish 39 Ontario Labourer C. Methodist
MARGRET MCLEOD M Female Irish 39 Ontario C. Methodist
JANE MCLEOD Female Scottish 11 Ontario C. Methodist
CATHERINE MCLEOD Female Scottish 8 Ontario C. Methodist
ELIZABATH MCLEOD Female Scottish 6 Ontario C. Methodist
Source Information:
Census Place Madoc, Hastings North, Ontario
Family History Library Film 1375874
NA Film Number C-13238
District 122
Sub-district E
Division 2
Page Number 30
Household Number 137

Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1857-1922
about Catherine McLeod
Name: Catherine McLeod
Birth Place: Canada
Age: 24
Father Name: Wm H McLeod
Mother Name: Margt Ashaw McLeod (sic)
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1874
Spouse Name: Jr Rich Collings Jr Jr
Spouse's Age: 29
Spouse Birth Place: England
Spouse Father Name: Rich Collings
Spouse Mother Name : Mary Heyworth
Marriage Date: 15 Mar 1898
Marriage Place: Hastings
Marriage County: Hastings
Family History Library Microfilm: MS932_95
.
Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1857-1922
about Malilda J McLeod (sic)
Name: Malilda J McLeod
Birth Place: Canada
Age: 20
Father Name: William McLeod
Mother Name: Maragret McLeod
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1870
Spouse Name: Charles B Brant
Spouse's Age: 53
Spouse Birth Place: Canada
Spouse Father Name: James Brant
Spouse Mother Name : Maragret Brant
Marriage Date: 2 Jul 1890
Marriage Place: Hastings
Marriage County: Hastings
Family History Library Microfilm: MS932_67

.