ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-08 > 1186133322

From: "Kathie Fortner" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Southern Ontario County Map
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 05:28:42 -0400

Can I have a copy of the map as well.

Thanks for your kind offer.

Kathie

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:] On
Behalf Of Kevin & Nancy Caldwell
Sent: August 2, 2007 3:23 PM

Hi All,

While cleaning up and organizing old maps, I found a County map for Southern

Ontario. (actually it is a soil map).

It even shows how Ontario County was split up. It is a very basic map, and
can help with understanding our ancestors' travel routes, and neighbouring
counties that relatives may be found in. I have used a similar one, but this

is clearer and more basis.

I've scanned it, so anyone interested in getting it just email me and I'll
email the scan to you.

Patience though, as I only have dial-up.

Nancy