ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-06 > 1182543098

From: "D O'" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] marriage certificate
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:11:38 +0000

While that form is a little different than others that I've seen of the same
years, it would appear that Charles Bennett Reynolds, of Stratford, in Perth
County, was perhaps a court clerk. It certainly does seem out of place.

The 1911 Census shows Richard Bennett Reynolds, cabinetmaker, living as a
lodger in Toronto, however the same Census does not show an entry for a
Charles Bennett Reynolds in Perth Co.

Cheers!

Doreen
========