ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-06 > 1180975255

From: "D O'" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] KENNEDY
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 16:40:55 +0000

Good Morning:

I looked through the CEF list for Kennedy and did not find any with a birth
date of September 22, 1892.

However there is a Harry Kennedy, born at Montague Bridge, PEI who is listed
with a birth date of September 22, 1875. This person gives his next of kin
as Willard Kennedy, but does not know the address. He further states that
at the time of enlistment he was 30 years and two months old. Date of
enlistment: 17 November 1914. (age should read as 39 years with a birth
year of 1875)

Is this the person you are trying to locate? He doesn't appear in the 1901
Canada census under a birth year of 1875 or of 1882.

Doreen
=============

>From: BKennay <>
>Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] KENNEDY
>Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:45:41 -0700
>
>Hi Jackie. Harry was born September 22, 1882 at Montague Bridge, Prince
>Edward Island. I have his Attestation Paper which states his birth as
>September 22, 1875. He names my father as his next of kin, so I think I
>have the right paper.
>I have found the Leeds-Grenville List, so perhaps someone on that List may
>be able to help me.
>Thanks for your input.
>Bev.
>B. C.

New Windows Live Hotmail is here. Upgrade for free and get a better look.
www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA150

This thread: