ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-06 > 1180971144

From: Jackie Serna <>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 11:32:24 -0400

Bev, if it the Harold Kennedy DOB Sept 20 1897 his mother was his next
of kin Mrs. Lizzie Kennedy 34 William St Kingston Ont and he was not
amrried so that was probably his address too.

Your question is actual pretty broad. Sort of like if someone registered
in Vancouver what city might he have lived in.