ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-06 > 1180915754

From: "Mary Crandall" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Who's hiding the originials
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 20:09:14 -0400

Originals are at the Ontario Archives in Toronto, microfilm MS248 reel 7.
National Archives in Ottawa wil have them, as does the North York Library in
Toronto (Yonge & Empress)

LDS has also filmed it - although I don't have the number - Ontario Archives
website will have the film number

ancestry.ca has this marriage as Hannah M. Kurtz, d/o Peter & Hannah & Louis
Lardie, s/o Louis & Jane, age 31, although I do not know if their
information comes from the original records, or fromthe printed
transcriptions.

MS248 films are registrar copies from records submitted by clergy.
There might also be church records from Halton Co. but I have no idea where
to start looking for them.

Mary