ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-05 > 1180535894

From: Jackie Serna <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] ANDRES - Picton
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:38:14 -0400

Hi again Kay. On 4 Nov 1942 Alma Christena Andres crossed into the US at
Buffalo New York with a 12 year old daughter. She was born in St Georges
Ontario age 46 M no occupation and her husband George C Andres lived in
Middleport Ont. Her and her daughter were off to visit her Aunt
Christena Greenwood 35 Beacon St Boston Mass for 2 mo. She was 5 ft 8 in
med compl, bro hair and bro eyes with no distinguishing marks.

Therefore she was still alive in 1942.

Jackie