ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-05 > 1178929006

From: BARBARA RULE <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Boarder Crossing Records
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:16:46 -0700 (PDT)

These border crossings are as follows:

Detroit Border Crossing & Passenger & Crew List 1905-1957
Border Crossing From Canada to the U.S. 1895-1956

I am using Ancestry.Com World DeLux program. I have not found a listing of entries into Canada, sorry

If your people were American citizens they would not be listed. If they were born in Canada and not American citizens their return would be listed.

Was Emma the Mother? Did they return to the US? Who was the father, I can check the U.S. Census records for 1910 and see if I can get anything.

Barbara

Tish <> wrote:
I have been looking for a border crossing in approx. 1911 from Minn. to
Manitoba.

Emma Cairns - age unknown

Dorothy Cairns approx 12 years old

Helen Cairns approx 9 years old

Margaret Kennedy, sister to Emma, age unknown

Any help much appreciated.

Tish